Avira Internet Security 2012 Work, play, communicate: Internet freedom for the whole family.
Antivirus, anti-phishing, antispam. File backup. Monitoring your kids’ web use. Why juggle all that? One security program does it all – and does it so fast you’ll barely notice its presence.
If you bank or shop online, stream music and movies or are active on social networking sites, then you need comprehensive protection. Don\'t trust your accounts, passwords, photos and important files to anything less!
Get Avira Internet Security 2012, then relax. Your computer and your privacy are in the best of hands.
- System Scanner detects the latest known viruses, worms and Trojans fast
- AntiSpam filters out unwanted and phishing emails.
- AntiBot blocks hackers’ attempts to take over your computer.
- AntiPhishing protects you against identity theft attacks.
- AntiAd/Spyware shuts out online spies and annoying pop-ups
- Rootkit Protection keeps you safe from hidden malware that conventional antivirus can’t find.
- Real-Time Protection prevents infection from viruses, worms and Trojans.
- FireWall adds an extra layer of defense against intrusions.
- ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior.
- AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs.
- Web Protection stops you from landing on malicious websites.
- AntiDrive-by blocks unwanted software downloads while you surf.
- Mail Protection keeps infected emails at a safe distance from your inbox.
- Quick Removal eliminates viruses in one click.
- Generic Repair removes all traces of infection automatically.
- Backup System lets you recover your data in case of an accident, infection or theft.
- Rescue System jumpstarts your PC in an emergency.
- Express Installation configures perfectly tuned security in a few clicks.
- Netbook Support works fast on low resolution, low memory laptops
- Live Support provides interactive help from an Avira expert.
- Game Mode suspends unnecessary alerts during games and movies.
- Child Protection makes it easy to monitor your children’s internet use